Today’s Top 13 list idea comes to you from Dave from over at Oklahoma Lefty. His idea was for me to list my Top 13 favorite restaurants.
This list is organized by the name of the restaurant in alphabetical order along with where these restaurants are located. Some of these are restaurants that have several locations and for those I have listed the specific location that I personally like (since sometimes you don’t get the same quality of food and quality of service as other locations). For those restaurant that have multiple locations and I don’t particularly care which location I go to, I have just listed the location as various locations.
So here they are!
- Basil Mediterranean Cafe (Midwest City, OK)
- Beth’s Cafe (Seattle, WA)
- Black Angus Steakhouse (Lynnwood, WA)
- Chelino’s (Edmond, OK)
- Crab Pot (Seattle, WA)
- Deep Fork Grill (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Giordano’s Pizza (Chicago, IL)
- Jimmy Johns (Various locations)
- Mahogany Prime Steakhouse (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Mr. Bills (Seattle, WA)
- Poblano’s Mexican (Midwest City, OK)
- Schlotzsky’s (Various locations)
- Shay’s Restaurant (Seattle, WA)