Greetings all.

I just thought I’d start off by giving a short little introduction and give you some basics about where I came from. Sort of a short autobiography if you will. Keep in mind I will be leaving out a lot of details.

So, it all started in Aurora Colorado (a suburb of Denver) where my dad my stationed at the time (he was in the air force). After I was born, we didn’t stay there long because my dad was transferred to Rammstein Germany. After about 4 years there, we were moved to Imperial, Pennsylvania, which is a suburb of Pittsburgh. After a while, my dad retired from the military. At which point, he decided to move the family to Oklahoma. Why they picked Oklahoma I have no idea.

Anyway, I spent a few years in Oklahoma and then ended up joining the Army Reserve (while still in high school by the way) and did my basic training at Fort Bliss, El Paso, Texas. I only ended up spending just under a year in the Army Reserve for reasons I’d rather not get into here. So I finished high school and than went on to college, where I spent the next 3 years. After those 3 years, I dropped out of college and decided to return to the military, this time joining the Air Force.

I originally joined the Air Force as an airborne Surveillance Technician. During flight training, I lost my flying clearance due to medical reasons. From there, I spent a few months trying to find a new job in the Air Force. I finally ended up working in Aircraft Maintenance. After finishing school for my new job, I was assigned to air force base in northern Alaska. I started out there working in a scheduling office in Engine Maintenance. I did maintenance scheduling for the engines that went on the F-16s and the A-10s.

After a few months there, I was transferred into the scheduling office at the fighter squadron, where I did maintenance scheduling on F-16 aircraft. It was in this office that I spent the next 3 years visiting some very interesting places.

Anyway, when my tour in Alaska ended I was actually considering staying in the military until I was informed that I would spend another 4 year tour in Alaska, which prompted me to leave the air force. In actuality, I didn’t leave the air force completely, I ended up joining the Oklahoma Air National Guard. Oddly enough, I ended up changing jobs when I did that too. I went to school to learn aircraft avionics (electronics inside the planes). While in the air national guard, I moved to Florida and lived there for about 8 months, after which I moved back to Oklahoma. While not playing around with the guard, I got a job in customer service for America Online.

About a year later, I resigned from the air national guard. I worked at AOL for about a year. During that time, I met (online oddly enough) a girl named Jesica, who lived in Seattle. In December of 2000, I flew up to Seattle to meet her. After meeting her, I had decided I had enough Oklahoma and decide to move to Seattle.

So, I moved to Seattle in February 2001 and ended up living with Jesica and her daughter Jenai.
Jesica and I made it legal and got married in August 2003. In September of that year, we found out that Jesica was pregnant with our son, Joseph. He was born on June 24.

In March of 2005, we learned that Jesica once again was pregnant so we are expecting another little one in November.

That about brings us up to date on some real basics about me.

See you again on Otter Limits!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s